1. When? Make sure you have a date in mind when you start planning your safari. This way Bushmen Safaris can immediately let you know if we can accommodate you or not. There is nothing more frustrating than planning a safari and spending a lot of time doing it just to realize that you will not be able to make it because of other commitments.
2. What animals would you like to hunt on your trip? Sometimes your wish list of trophy animals will not make sense to try and hunt on one safari due to logistics and habitat.
3. Where will I be hunting? This is normally determined by the answer to the question above. If you know what you would like to hunt, you need to make sure you hunt those animals in their natural habitat.
4. How will the hunt be conducted? Again, make sure you get details in the form of an itinerary that would explain to you exactly what you should expect. Make sure that you know exactly how much driving is involved on your hunt and that you are prepared to deal with it. Make sure you are happy with the accommodations, food, beverage arrangements and other details. Ask for pictures in your itinerary.
5. Why are you going on this hunt? Make sure you communicate your objectives and expectations clearly to Bushmen Safaris. Is it a family trip? Is the trophy size the most important thing? Is it important for you to have exclusivity in camp?
At Bushmen Safaris, we can answer those questions and more. Contact Dani Anderson at 208.322.5902 or [email protected] to book your hunting trip or to learn more Bushmen Safaris.