Bushmen Safaris is pleased to offer you a wealth of opportunities to see and photograph wildlife at easily one of the most popular destination for photo safari tours, South Africa.
The country is one of the most beautiful and easiest places in the world to photograph wild animals. Often referred to as “a world in one country,” South Africa offers an extraordinary variety of leisure opportunities in a country where the scenery is magnificent, the climate sunny, and the hospitality legendary. From modern cities to moonscape deserts to lush farmlands to white sandy beaches to private game reserves, South Africa has it all.
Some of the activities on and around the Bushmen Safaris wildlife conservancy you can enjoy on a South Africa Photo Safari Tour include the following:
- A half-day trip to Shelanti Game Ranch for a three-hour game drive where you would see Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino, Leopard, Hippo, Roan, Sable, and numerous other species
- Tour of Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park
- Tour of Kruger National Park and the Panoramic Route
- Tour of Cape Town and the Garden Route
- Tour of Victoria Falls, Chobe River and National Park
- A micro light plane ride over the area can be arranged
- Game drives
- Horseback rides
- Game walks
Please contact us at 208.322.5902 or [email protected] to book learn more about the non-hunting opportunities available at Bushmen Safaris.
All of our South Africa Photo Safari Tours are custom made according to the traveler’s wishes and expectations