Located in South Africa, Bushmen Safaris is the ideal location for your first or next hunting adventure. Our beautiful location, superior service, competitive bow hunting packages, and world-class selection of animals helps make us unequaled when it comes to hunting in South Africa.
- Bushmen Safaris has been exclusively archery-only since 1986, which means there has not been a single rifle hunter at Bushmen Safaris for more than 30 years.
- Bushmen Safaris bow hunters are more successful. Our hunters have placed more animals in the SCI Record Book than hunters from other safaris.
- One of the reasons Bushmen Safaris hunters have placed more animals in the SCI Record Books is because our animals have great genetics and there’s low hunting pressure.
- At Bushmen we schedule the hunt around the dark of the moon, which means there’s usually a minimum of 16 days every month with no hunting pressure. We can also hunt year-round at Bushmen.
- Bushmen is owned, operated, and setup for the archer because we understand what the bow hunter needs and expects, and we make it happen.
- There’s no cross fencing or barb wire at Bushmen Safaris because we removed all cattle, and everything associated with cattle in 1984.
- More than 80% of Bushmen Safaris hunters each year are repeat hunters. Bushmen Safaris' excellent management, competitive pricing, and excellent animals bring back bow hunters year after year for hunting in South Africa